Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Is Alloderm Gum Graft

Milan - Real Madrid 2-2: Heart and Lung

I'm happy, because the reality is that we are two steps in respect teams like Real, then led by a top team like Mourinho. As say the press, as say the Nano.

Today I saw a team that has struggled with a humble heart and lungs. We could have collapsed in the second half, given the physical effort of one (there were years I did not see a Milan so aggressive).

The goal at 94 and not a little burn, but I'm happy.

Then, do not know about you, as it may change to hate Ronaldinho Inzaghi would not have ever done. Allegri has dared, risking a resounding embarked but he was right.

Beyond the episodes, centimeters, etc.. I saw a Milan, for the first time, I liked it. TO DIE. Next

so. Thanks Rino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment