Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Soundblaster Extigy Vista Drivers

senior Cudicini: "Tonight the heart split in half. Rivera sample timeless" It will be hard



From "ilSussidiario.net"

For her, then it is a special game, because in London there is training his son Charles

... I am very pleased that Charles is part of the rose of Tottenham. E 'already a great thing that after the terrible motorcycle accident has been able to resume playing. Of course it will be on the bench tonight, but it is already a success that it is back on the court.

An 'incredible emotion ... I

I played in the Uefa Cup semi-final of the 1971 season against the Spurs just -72. I never imagined seeing my son in San Siro, in a big European team, to challenge the team he grew up.

tiferà Who?

My heart is split in half. AC Milan is part of my sporting life and the Rossoneri won trophies that really matter, but I can not even think to the career of Charles. I'll be happy anyway. I just want to enjoy these two games. And I'll be at San Siro, in London ...

A curiosity: what Milan player of his time could also play in football today?

Gianni Rivera was a true champion, a player which would have certainly been able to adapt to today's football having his immense class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment