Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wishing An Ex Happy Birthday

Thought-axis Galliani Raiola



week I read from the exaltation of Minoraiolismo. The lethal duo "Galliani-Raiola. Big business that Raiola, by attorney or consultant, brought to Milan.

Watch today only means to reason by MIDDLE FAN. What''BERLUSCONI ROUTE FROM MILAN! EXHIBITION Via Turati, "and then a loan obligation to ransom him back to the nest, good good.

And, looking at just today, it is clear that Raiola is contributing in a decisive way to force it back on the team. And here the average fan , probably, or elect to Raiola old heart or builds on the results today.

I, personally, I also think the later. Prosecutors are one of the evils of football, however, by custom, you have to deal with. It 's the bind to one of these subjects should not be absolutely fine. Even this address a CEO on its customers and is building a "heritage" slowly within a single team.

I tell you only that you will remember the laughs when he gains on disposals. When will that''premium''from 1.2 million a year (until 2014) the result of the transfer Ibrahimovic.

And, personally, Raiola is the TOP TOP MANAGER of a class that I hate, and I thank him with the pipe. This is NOT 'my football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment